Wednesday 13 April 2011

Learning Processing: Chapter 2

Chapter 2 focusses on the topic of 'Processing':
- How to get the IDE
- Introducing the 'sketchbook'
- Interface
- The processing reference

Essentially it is quite a dull chapter if you have already used the Processing IDE before but to those new to it, it will prove a nice introduction as to how to use the IDE and the reference.

One problem I have found is with 'publishing' my programs, when I export them, and I have a folder containing the code and index.html, when I open index.html I don't see my program, the layout is how it should be but just a box where my program should display. I'm not sure what is causing this problem so I may have a browse on the processing forums to try and find a remedy to this problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment